An international payment and currency expert who takes pride in ensuring each customer’s needs are fulfilled and who works tirelessly to provide exceptional service.
After working in currencies for over 10 years within the non-banking sector, our founder, David Poore, sort to provide exceptional service in an industry that often lacks the personal touch and individual accountability. Large corporations who try to maintain tens of thousands or millions of customer relationships are unable to provide a truly personal service.
Our mission is to provide the best solution suited to unique customer needs. You can expect a single point of contact to deliver each and every promise we make.
David provides unrivalled service with the help of Ebury Partners UK Ltd, an FCA authorised and regulated electronic money institution, who handle all client money. Money Mechanix deals with all client needs while leveraging Ebury’s market leading capabilities and award-winning technology. This enables us to ensure our customers needs and our customers money are always handled with care.
Money Mechanix is proud to be a member and associated with…
Ebury’s key facts
- Over 40,000 clients
- Transacted $23bn in the last 12 months
- Fully regulated in 21 countries
- Top ranked Bloomberg FX forecaster
- Majority owned by Santander plc and backed by the most respected technology investors
Key Owners/ Investors
Santander UK plc is a British bank, wholly owned by the Spanish Santander Group, which was founded in 1857. It operates with 20,000 employees and 14 million customers. In 2019 Santander invested £350 million in Ebury, a best-in-class trade and FX facilitator for SMEs, to strengthen its Global Trade Services offer.
Vitruvian Partners is an independent European private equity firm founded in 2006 with a fund of £1bn that invests in high growth dynamic situations in Europe and beyond.
83North is a venture capital fund investing in European and Israeli entrepreneurs around the world. 83North has invested in technology driven companies like online takeaways group, Just Eat, card payment collection company, iZettle, software security company, GuardiCore, and online luxury clothing platform, Farfetch, to name a few
Angel CoFund supports high potential businesses and gives them the capital they need to develop and propel growth. The CoFund is supported with capital investment from the British Business Bank.
Security & Regulation
- Ebury Partners UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution. Reference Number: 900797. The FCA requires Ebury to meet standards across three areas. Ebury exceeds all three of these standards which cover: Capital Adequacy – The levels of capital requirements are based on Ebury’s level of activity, reviewed by the FCA on an annual basis. Client Protection – client funds are held in segregated accounts, entirely separate from Ebury’s own operating accounts, so client funds are always safe. Robust Internal Risk Management – strict governance and operational processes in place to scrutinise the accuracy of each transaction, with appropriate involvement from our Directors. Compliance with our governance and processes is regularly audited.
- Ebury is registered with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act (no. Z209673X). Ebury does not share any client information with third parties and all client information is held securely on Ebury’s remote servers. Client information, paper or electronic, is handled with due care; in line with Ebury’s internal guidelines.
- Money Mechanix is registered with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act (no. ZA452131). Money Mechanix only shares client information with Ebury Partners, does not share with any third parties and all client information is held and handled securely with appropriate safeguards and due care.
- As a regulated Payment Institution, Ebury is able to passport its licence to offer its services in all EEA Member states. Full details of the Ebury licence can be found on the FCA register, here.