An international payment and currency expert who takes pride in ensuring each customer’s needs are fulfilled and who works tirelessly to provide exceptional service.
After working in currencies for over 10 years within the non-banking sector, our founder David Poore realised that once a foreign exchange business grows to the size of a bank the customer experience is homogenised. Customers can be churned though a process not suited to unique needs.
David solved this by striking a balance with Ebury Partners UK Ltd, an FCA authorised and regulated electronic money institution. Money Mechanix leverages Ebury’s market leading capabilities and award-winning technology to provide each customer with a tailored solution.
Money Mechanix is proud to be a member and associated with…
Ebury’s key facts
Growing internationally can mean a world of complexity for your business, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Ebury helps eliminate boundaries with:
– Financial services that are normally reserved for large companies
– Business funding for your supply chain
– Tailored currency services
– Our vast global network and all our expertise
- 24,000+ businesses and organisations
- Traded over £12.5bn in foreign exchange
- Contributing to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting
- Backed by the most respected technology investors
Vitruvian Partners is an independent European private equity firm founded in 2006 with a fund of £1bn that invests in high growth dynamic situations in Europe and beyond.
83North is a venture capital fund investing in European and Israeli entrepreneurs around the world. 83North has invested in technology driven companies like online takeaways group, Just Eat, card payment collection company, iZettle, software security company, GuardiCore, and online luxury clothing platform, Farfetch, to name a few
Angel CoFund supports high potential businesses and gives them the capital they need to develop and propel growth. The CoFund is supported with capital investment from the British Business Bank.
Security & Regulation
- Ebury Partners UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution. Reference Number: 900797. The FCA requires Ebury to meet standards across three areas. Ebury exceeds all three of these standards which cover: Capital Adequacy – The levels of capital requirements are based on Ebury’s level of activity, reviewed by the FCA on an annual basis. Client Protection – client funds are held in segregated accounts, entirely separate from Ebury’s own operating accounts, so client funds are always safe. Robust Internal Risk Management – strict governance and operational processes in place to scrutinise the accuracy of each transaction, with appropriate involvement from our Directors. Compliance with our governance and processes is regularly audited.
- Ebury is registered with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act (no. Z209673X). Ebury does not share any client information with third parties and all client information is held securely on Ebury’s remote servers. Client information, paper or electronic, is handled with due care; in line with Ebury’s internal guidelines.
- Money Mechanix is registered with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act (no. ZA452131). Money Mechanix only shares client information with Ebury Partners, does not share with any third parties and all client information is held and handled securely with appropriate safeguards and due care.
- As a regulated Payment Institution, Ebury is able to passport its licence to offer its services in all EEA Member states. Full details of the Ebury licence can be found on the FCA register, here.